Spend R900 in month 1 & get R900 FREE credit on month 2 of Google Ads!
How does Google Ads work?
- AdWords, Google’s online advertising program, lets you reach new customers and grow your business.
- Choose where your ad appears, set a budget you’re comfortable with, and measure the impact of your ad.
- There’s no minimum spending commitment. You can pause or stop anytime.
Your ads appear beside relevant content
People click on your ads
And connect to your business
Reach people at the precise moment they’re searching for what you offer
- Your ad is displayed to people who are already searching for the kinds of products and services you offer. So those people are more likely to take action.
- You can choose where your ad appears – on which specific websites and in which geographical areas (provinces, towns, or even neighborhoods).
Control your budget
- With cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad, not when your ad appears. There are a variety of bidding options you can choose from.
- You decide how much or little you want to spend monthly, and you’ll never be charged more than that amount.
- There’s no minimum spending commitment.
See exactly what’s working in your ad, and build on it
- View a report of how your ad is doing — see how many new customers connect to your business from your ad, where they’re coming from, and more.
- We use AdWords tools to edit and improve your ad, and increase the number of potential customers who contact your business.
Contact us today for a free personalised quotation or request the code to see our prices here: Our Packages & Prices