Have you ever visited a website, maybe online shopping. Added something to your cart or simply browsed but then left the website prior to completing your purchase. You then notice an advert (usually a banner) showing on various websites, seeming to “follow you”, encouraging you to go back and complete your purchase?
This is called “remarketing”. Would you speak to a return customer in the same way as a first time user? If not, then why do so online?
Some benefits of using remarketing as a part of your Google Ads strategy:
- Reaching someone who has already been educated about your product/service means that they are one step further in the buying cycle than a first time visitor. This makes it much more likely for them to take that next step and return to enquire/purchase. Those returning to your site have a much higher potential for conversion.
- More conversions can be attained on less budget. Remarketing only targets those who have already shown interest in your products/services on your website before.
- Instead of manually following up on all of these “lost leads” that you’ve already paid for (by marketing to them initially), admin is reduced as remarketing handles that follow up for you.
- Highly specific adverts can be used where necessary. Eg: If someone was on your website, looking at your “car services” page before leaving your website, remarketing allows you to reach them with a tailored advert on Google, such as “Still need your car serviced? Check out our new specials running for this month”.
- This ties in with the point above, that you can target visitors based on a specific page viewed on your website, or those that have left without completing their enquiry.
- Appealing graphics can be used in the remarketing adverts, including your logo. Graphics may appeal quite differently to text adverts to your audience.
- In the same line, your logo appearing in adverts will improve brand awareness and will remain in the customer’s memory. Even existing customers can benefit from being regularly reminded about your brand.
- The targeted audience can also be selected based on interests/demographics such as age, gender, location, etc.
Requirements to setup:
- The tracking codes to be installed
- A Google budget allocation
- Any images you may like to feature & hi-res logo (can be sent by email)
Plain and simple, we are ready to get going!
For a sample of what your advert will look like, feel free to send us an email for more information. Add a Google Ads remarketing campaign to your online marketing strategy today for best results!